Awards & Praises
Don't Just take our word for it.
We do great work because it is fulfilling to see how it benefits our clients and the community, but it’s also nice to be noticed every once in a while.
- 2021 American Graphic Design Award - Best of Annual Reports - Bowl Season Annual Report
- 2021 American Graphic Design Award - Best of Packaging - Healthy Gnome Recovery Bar
- 2021 American Graphic Design Award - Best of Special: COVID Communications – North Texas Race Director's Task Force
- 2014 TFEA Marketing Award for the Plano Balloon Festival Half Marathon – Best Printed Material
- 2013 American Graphic Design Award – Kevin Sullivan Communications Website
- 2013 American Graphic Design Award – Chinese Lantern Festival Logo
- 2013 American Graphic Design Award – Big Thought, My Quest: World of Service-Learning Adult Guide
- 2011 American Graphic Design Award – North Texas Super Bowl XLV 2011 Media Guide
- 2011 American Graphic Design Award – North Texas Super Bowl XLV Host Committee XLV INSIDER: The Magazine
- 2011 American Graphic Design Award – theoriginalmudrun.com
- 2009 American Graphic Design Award – World Combat League Sponsorship Book
- 2009 American Graphic Design Award – Super Bowl XLV Website
- 2008 American Graphic Design Award – Heisman Winners Association Magazine
- 2008 American Graphic Design Award – Purrsnickitty Design Logo
- 2005 Gold Ink Award: Magazine Cover – Gold
- 2005 Gold Ink Award: Consumer Magazines – Silver
- LogoInspirations Logo Heraldry, Badges, Crests & Emblems, Volume I (2021)
- Logos 2: Bright Ideas from Around the World, By David E. Carter (2012)
- Bright Ideas in Posters, Vol.1, By David E. Carter (2012)
Cathy has been great to work with on projects ranging from complete magazine design to flyers to logos and brand development. I would highly recommend her to any of my clients.
– Eric Lindberg, Chief Running Officer, On Your Left! Marketing & Events
Bob Cohen Strategies hired Cathy to develop and design its website and I am very pleased with the result and proud to have it up. I know she is as well. The process gave me a lot of confidence that it was going to be an effective outcome. She is very creative, very patient and delivers quality service. I would recommend her design services.
– Bob Cohen, President, Bob Cohen Strategies, LLC
Cathy is a talented designer who does great work on both identity/branding projects and web design. She is very creative, fun to work with and extremely service-oriented.
– Kevin Sullivan, Founder, Kevin Sullivan Communications, Inc.